The following terms and conditions relate to purchases made with us via our online shop only. Purchases made at our shop in Ipswich may be subject to different terms and conditions. Please see in store for exact details.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or should they be faulty, we will offer a full refund or replacement within 14 days on wigs and hairpieces, subject to the following conditions:
- Notification must be made to Frobishers immediately via telephone or e-mail informing us of the issue and your intent to return the item.
- Goods must be returned to us within 14 days of receipt of your wig or hairpiece.
- Goods must be returned using the provided Goods Return note.
- Goods must be returned in the same perfect condition that they were dispatched in. All wigs and hairpieces are fully inspected prior to dispatch and will be re-inspected upon arrival. Items must not have been worn or altered. This includes brushing, cutting, re-styling, or colouring of any kind. The item must not contain any additional foreign odours, such as perfume, hairspray, tobacco, or body odour. Refunds cannot be given if these conditions are not followed.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging and have all of their tags and labels still attached.
- We recommend that items are returned using a tracked delivery service. Items not received cannot be refunded. There are no refunds on the costs for postage and packaging.
- Refunds may take up to 14 working days to process. We are unable to offer re-funds on any aftercare products.
Once you have placed an order, we will provide an order confirmation to the e-mail address supplied. A contact telephone number is also required just in case we need to discuss any immediate issues with your order.
We will aim to process all orders within 1-2 working days of the order and dispatch them within 5-7 days. If items are temporarily out of stock or there is an unexpected delay with our supplier, we will inform you immediately and provide an estimated delivery date. You will be informed once items have been dispatched.
We reserve the right to query and refuse multiple orders and orders to customers who consistently return items
Our website uses a safe and secure payment function hosted by Paypal. We accept credit cards and debit cards via this method. You also have the option of using your Paypal account.
Payment must be made in full prior to the order being processed and dispatched.
Prices shown on our website are in pounds sterling and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at the current rate. Delivery costs will be additional.
We reserve the right to alter prices without prior warning.
Prices online may differ from those in store.
On all items dispatched in the UK, we use the “Royal Mail signed for” service. All items are sent using First Class. First class – aims to deliver your parcel the next working day.
This service provides us with a tracking facility and will require a signature upon delivery at your stated address. Where a signature is not received, a card will be left informing where and when you can collect your parcel. It will be held for up to 18 days before being returned back to us. Parcels not collected within this timescale will be re-delivered at the customer’s expense.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
VAT is added to all prices shown at the current rate of taxation and is shown as included in the total price.
If you are chronically sick or disabled and the goods provided are for domestic and personal use, then you may be eligible for relief from Value Added Tax (VAT), under group 14 of the Zero rated schedule to Finance Act 1972.
A VAT exemption form must be completed and signed by the person who is applying for the exemption. For purchases made in store this is undertaken at the point of sale. For online customers, the VAT exemption form can be downloaded. A signed hard copy must be returned to Frobishers. The VAT amount will then be refunded back to you using your original payment method e.g. debit or credit card.
We pride ourselves on the customer service that we provide and look to resolve general queries as soon as they arise. However, if you feel that you have reason to submit a genuine complaint then this must be provided in writing and contain clear and concise details of the issue(s). We will aim to respond within 5 working days.
Complaints must be sent to:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: Frobishers Wigs Ltd, 23 St Helens Street, Ipswich, Suffolk IP4 1HH