We are a family run business with over 40 years’ experience supplying and fitting quality wigs and accessories to both NHS Patients and private customers for cosmetic and medical requirements.
Our Wig Consultants are passionate about hair, delivering a personal experience to customers and NHS patients. This interesting and varied position requires a love for hair, an empathy and a desire to help people, a willingness to learn and strong communication skills.
You will be based in Ipswich with some travelling for hospital clinics and home visits.
- Carry out wig consultations to help people find the right hairstyles to suit them
- Experience of working in a retail environment
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and willing to go that extra mile
- Professional and confident with strong communication skills
- Accuracy with administration and working to deadlines
- Ability to hand sew to make alterations to wigs and hairpieces
- Experience of working in a medical environment
We have two part time vacancies: –
Post 1 – Tuesday and Friday 9.30am – 4.00pm and one Saturday morning per month 9.00am – 12pm
Post 2 – Tuesday and Wednesday 9.30am – 4.00pm and one Saturday morning per month 9.30am – 12pm
If you feel you meet the above requirements and would like to join us in our interesting and inspiring business, we would love to hear from you.
To be considered you MUST include your CV and a covering letter explaining why you have applied for this role and how your previous experiences will assist you in this post. Please email to email@example.com.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted. The first stage of the interview will be by telephone and then followed by a 2nd interview in person.
COVID 19 Considerations
Our showroom has been individually risk assessed and Covid19 measures are in place to keep our customers and staff safe. Staff and customers are required to wear a mask/PPE.